07 setembro, 2006

Good Enough

Evanescence

Under your spell again

I can't say no to you
crave my heart and its bleeding in your hand

I can't say no to you

Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly

now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel

Good enough

I feel good enough for you

Drink up sweet decadence

I can't say no to you
and I've completely lost myself and I don't mind
I can't say no to you


Shouldn't have let you conquer me completely
now I can't let go of this dream
can't believe that I feel

Good enough
I feel good enough
its been such a long time coming, but I feel good


and I'm still waiting for the rain to fall
pour real life down on me
cause I can't hold on to anything this good
enough
am I good enough
for you to love me too?


so take care what you ask of me
cause I can't say no

Sometimes I feel that my love is not good enough for you...
Sometimes I wish I could love you even more...
Sometimes I think that I'm hurting you, just because I may not be what you dreamed...
Sometimes I lose control and I say and do things that I wasn't suposed to do...
Sometimes I realise that I'm not the one you need...


And now I'm sure... I should be alone... all by myself... not making you suffer... just falling in darkness alone... with no one to save me from myself... learning how to solve my problems... never hiding behind you again...


I need time for me... I need time to think... I need to be alone...

I just don't want to hurt you...
I prefer to be alone...

3 Comments:

Blogger Drops said...

...
E era mais ou menos nesta altura que as palavras deviam começar a surgir, mas creio que há muito pouco a dizer, ou muito pouco que tu queiras ouvir, no entanto, deixo aqui as poucas palavras que ainda decidem sair, e o resto tu já sabes, por isso não digo.

Estou aqui.

Um beiju
Drops

7/9/06 12:34  
Blogger bOyZiTu said...

a musica é linda linda linda linda linda linda linda linda

7/9/06 19:08  
Blogger Filipe said...

como sempre nao tenho muito jeito para essas coisas, mas se precisas de tempo para ti, par te reencontrares, o mais que posso fazer é esperar por ti (por muito que custe esperar)...

8/9/06 01:27  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home